The Mosaic Hosts
10 Galleries of Indigenous Culture
The Americas, East Asia, South Asia,The Middle East, Africa, Europe, The Pacific, Australia, Southeast Asia, and Modern America
Research Library, Archives, Conservation Room, Bookstore & Gift shop, Art Gallery, Art and Restoration Studio
Collections At The Mosaic
Prehistoric Fossil collection, Ceremonial Mask collection, Ritual Object collection, Traditional Folk Art collection, Living Deities collection and more.
The Georgia Association of Museums and Galleries lists only TEN museums within the city limits of Atlanta. The Museum of Sacred Art and Indigenous Culture is the only one in southwest Atlanta!
The Mosaic is a member of the GAMG, as well as the Small Museum Association. the Southeastern Museums Conference, the American Alliance of Museums, the National Association of Museum Exhibition, and the North American Reciprocal Museum Association.
The Mosaic is also a proud member of the Solutionary educational community, the Righteous Family minority business cooperative, and the GotoAtl network of Atlanta galleries and family-friendly cultural experiences.
- Upcoming Exhibitions
- Black gods of the ancient world
- Black Rebellion: African uprisings since the ancient roman empire
- The black woman is the earth – mother goddesses from across cultures
- Real Vibranium – sacred objects, ancestral energies, and ritual power
- The Martial Arts – weapons and tools from the world’s fighting traditions
- Music is a Universal Language – instruments from across the indigenous diaspora
- Modern Folk Art – crafts and artworks from indigenous artisans across the world
- The original vegans: the indigenous history of plant-based cuisine
- When the world was black: melanin rich skin in indigenous and ancient cultures
- Modern natural hair and its ancient indigenous roots
- Drums and hot sauce: common culture across Black and indigenous communities
- A Taste of Life: Healthy Foods from across the indigenous world
- The Sun Moon and Stars: astrology and astronomy from the ancient world
How to Experience the Mosaic
We’re always hosting education events and exhibitions at the Mosaic! For our workshop, exhibition, and event calendar, go to You can also book a tour for your group. We host parties of every size, from four to fifty guests at a time.
Booking a Museum Tour
Contact Us to see the artifacts we have on exhibit. Book a tour of the Mosaic Museum.
Booking a Group Tour
To book a full-day group tour of the Solutionary Institute’s West Atlanta campus, including meals and transportation, Contact Us.
Did you know you and your family can book an overnight stay at the Mosaic? We offer the following suite packages plus extras.
1 bed and bath $99 per night
3 beds and bath $189 per night
1 masterbed and bath $160 per night
Contact Us to make a reservation.
Filming and Photography
The Mosaic also lends its spaces to guests looking to create compelling visuals for their audiences. Contact Us about booking one of our spaces for your next film or photography project!